BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 5, 2011

It started with a kiss

It Started With a kiss


I just finished watching "It started with a kiss" series. It is a Taiwanese series that was based on the first 10 volumes of the Japanese manga series Itazura na Kiss. The lead actor and actress are Yuan Xiang Qin (Ariel Lin) and Jiang Zhi Shu (Joe Cheng). The Taiwanese version has two parts which is "It started with a kiss" and "They kiss again". I read some news that they will make a third part entitle "The last kiss" but since the original author of this story was passed away, they can''t get any permission to continue the story. 


Playful Kiss
Actually I already watched it's korean version last year which is entitled "Playful kiss" starring Jung So Min as Oh Ha Ni and Kim Hyun Joong as Baek Seung Jo. But after I watch the taiwanese version (agree or not) I love it most than the korean version. Probably it because of the leading actor/actress. I can't really see the passion between them. Also I hate Baek Seung Jo because he is so mean to Oh Na Ni and I can't tell that he is in love with her either fell in love at her. And also the leading woman Oh Ha Ni? I don't know if she really love Seung Jo or she just like him because he is cute and very genius! In comparison to Taiwanese, I really can tell that they (Taiwan version) had a feeling to each other and obviously Zhi Shu fell in love to Xiang Qin.. AND he is not so mean to Xiang Qin. Taiwanese actors/actress really show me the original flow of the story and brought me to a passionate world while watching them doing their first kiss, second, third until the kiss they did til last of the series. Well, not just me but most of the viewer or ISWAK. (Base on youtube comments)


Itazura na Kiss
Anyway, thanks to late author Kaoru Tada for writing such an inspiring love story :) I already watched all version! Job well done!


Original Version: Itazura na Kiss

Taiwan Version: It Started With A Kiss , They Kiss Again

Korean version: Playful Kiss 


From wikipedia: Philippines will be making their own version of this manga which will be released by ABS-CBN. The Lead stars of the said remake will be Fretzie Bercede and Paolo Avelino.

LOL!!! I think Kim Chiu is much better to lead the role as leading women! omg not Fretzie!





PLOT SUMMARY




Xiang Qin has been in love Zhi Shu for two years ever since First year. She then confesses her love to him through a love letter, but immediately got rejected.


No later did she know that her poorly constructed house will be the key for her to spend most of her time with Zhi Shu. Her father being a very close friend of Zhi Shu's father invited them over to live with them.


Xiang Qin isn't very smart. She's been in Class F (lowest class) all through highschool. However, she is very strong-willed and spirited. Usually, she ends up in trouble and Zhi Shu always come to save her.


Xiang Qin on the other hand, is very intelligent having an IQ of 200, who has been always number 1 in all exams. But, he had no goal in his life. After knowing Xiang Qin who always gives him encouragement and advices, he decided to become a doctor.


Later in the story it was revealed that he is also in love with Xiang Qin and he shows that through a kiss.They eventually got married and Xiang Qin decided to become a Nurse so she can be a perfect wife to him. (Sadly it doesn't have an ending co'z its original version which is manga was never completed due to the unexpected death of the author in a house accident.)


---> Honestly speaking and I can't deny it! Believe me or not, this is the only series that made me cry many times! Especially when I saw Ariel Lin crying as if all she acts happens in real life. Not a fan of her but she always carried me away :(


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Rain said...

I am a fan of Ariel and Joe's love team! They are a good pair. And what makes me love them most is..they always have an opposite character on their series and makes me inspired on how they fall in love at the end :)